I know I haven’t posted in ages. I just couldn’t let National Pasta Day pass without posting something!
Tired? Hungry? Looking to feed the need for carbs ASAP? Here’s the perfect quickie pasta for you! (or at least for hubby and I, lol.)
10 Minute Balsamic Chicken Veggie Sphagetti
- 1 box of veggie spaghetti (or pasta of your choice)
- 1 package Perdue Short Cuts Chicken (whichever seasoning meets your fancy)
- 1/2 jar of roasted red peppers
- 1 2.25 oz can of sliced black olives
- Balsamic Vinegar
1. Boil pasta (follow directions on box depending on al dente preference).
2. While pasta boils slice roasted peppers.
3. Add roasted peppers, sliced olives (drained), and chicken into a serving bowl. Give a quick mix.
4. Add cooked pasta to the serving bowl. Drizzle some of the oil from the roasted peppers. I used about 1/4 of it. Drizzle Balsamic. I used just enough to coat. You may want to add a bit more, because the pasta soaks it up. Give everything a good mixing. Serve warm or cold.
Enjoy! I hope to be back writing again, but for now I’ve taken a bit of a hiatus while my husband and I focus on our adoption journey. Grab a snack and follow along!
Our Facebook Page: Facebook.com/dougandmia
Our Instagram: Instagram.com/dougandmiaadopt
Our Website: www.dougandmiaadopt.com
Adorably geeky. Totally fun. Hoping to become first-time parents through adoption. #DougAndMiaAdopt