Don’t be me. Don’t eat right before you go to bed. I did that last night. I wasn’t hungry. I had to eat the last few strawberries. They were a day away from growing penicillin. I couldn’t fall asleep and I woke up starving. Sigh.
I chose a bad day to downsize the caffeine level. Some caffeine is better than no caffeine at all, right?
Detox Day 4
- I greedily inhaled my little Kale and Pepper Omelet Muffins. They were deliciously unfilling. I tried to make up for it by inhaling a bottle of equally unfulfilling H2O.
- My midmorning banana has officially reached the freckled phase. This makes me want to cry. This is the saddest snack ever. It doesn’t taste like a banana.
- I reached for my sandwich at 1 pm since everyone one else was lunching. I realized I wasn’t hungry so I put down. I’m growing as a person, props to me.
- 2 pm! I lasted a whole 4 hours without stuffing my face! Nothing is more satisfying than a simple peanut butter sandwich on seedy whole grain bread.
- Lunch bliss came to an abrupt end courtesy of my baby carrots. The little jerks tried choke the life out of me.
- Skipped the afternoon snack again. Sweet!
- Thought I’d try out a rice bowl for a change of dinner pace. Brown Rice Asparagus Chick Pea bowl with a shot of leftover Sweet Potato.
What did I learn today? If there’s a will, there’s a way for me to screw up a simple two ingredient recipe. Chickpeas are ridiculously filling. Replace carrots with clementines.
What did I prep for tomorrow? Nothing new. Waste not want not; Recycle, re-use, repeat.