Who lasted the first 24 hours without gnawing off a limb? This girl! Someone get me a gold star!
Detox Day 1:
- Remembered to grab my bag of prepped food before I left for work. High Fived myself.
- Stopped at Starbuck because coffee. Internet tells me 2 cups of coffee without milk and sugar is allowed. Grande it is! Tried not to lick the glass display case while I waited. I really wanted a bagel.
- Ate my pre-made breakfast. Peanut Butter Banana on Dave’s Killer Bread.
- Had pre-lunch snack. Discovered pre-sliced bananas got mushy. I am now sad.
- Tore into my lunch like a ravenous animal. Shredded chicken with sweet potatoes pan fried in coconut oil. If only I could marry those potatoes.
- Practically swallowed my lunchtime snack whole. 2 clementines.
- Found out the elusive Rainbow Cookie Donut at my local shop would be available for 1 day only. I cried a little on the inside while I ate my late afternoon snack. 1 tiny little apple.
- Had a bowl of tomato corn soup with a piece of toast for dinner. Followed that up with 5 of the biggest strawberries I have ever seen and a bottle of water.
What did I learn today? Mushy bananas gross me out. Coconut oil is the freaking bomb.
What did I prep for tomorrow? Breakfast- Peanut butter Apple Toast. Lunch- Kale Stuffed Zucchini Boats with Peppers and Egg.